- Enables high speed connections between learning institutes and research centres and provides opportunities for increased intellectual capital and collaboration.
- Provides the Nova Scotia Community College campuses located in Middleton, Kentville, and Halifax with advanced infrastructure that supports the sharing of data and services.
- Enables increased collaboration and access to specialized equipment such as remote operation of microscopes, telescopes, and medical technology.
- Provides advanced technological health applications. In seconds, health care providers can send and receive digital images, such as x-rays, to and from distances of thousands of kilometers away.
- Delivers uncompromised services, security, reliability, and speed.